Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Radlett
I am currently looking for a Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work for an NHS Mental Health Facility in Radlett, Hertfordshire.
Oak Ward is a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) It caters for those who are experiencing an intense period of mental distress and are very unwell.
You will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team to implement care plans and oversee ongoing patient recovery.
Requirements for a Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- 6 Months Post graduate experience in Mental Health Nursing position
- Enhanced DBS Certificate (Online Update Preferred)
- Online Mandatory Training (Training can be Provided)
- NMC Registration
- PMVA / MAPA Training
- Vaccinations (TB, Hepatitis B, Varicella, MMR)
Service Care Solutions are specialist providers of staffing to the NHS for both nursing and healthcare assistant across the UK.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions for a Registered Mental Health Nurse include:
- £150 Sign up bonus for qualified workers
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- FREE enhanced DBS check
- FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
- £250 Training Allowance
- £250 Referral Bonus
- Daily Payroll Runs
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts
This position is available immediately, so for more information forward your CV to