We are currently recruiting for a Credit Manager for our client in Warrington who is going through an exciting period of growth.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, we are looking for a permanent candidate who has the ability and experience to manage the companies credit control function.
* To lead our credit control function.
* Responsibility to ensure all customers pay within the credit terms offered.
* To manage our two part-time credit controllers.
* To chase on a daily basis all overdue accounts.
* To document all telephone conversations with customers so as to enable anyone to carry on from where it's been left.
* Adherence to call volume and credit control targets.
* To ensure that any query notified is dealt with in a timely manner and any credit notes required are raised and issued.
* To bring to the attention of the Head of Finance any account which refuses to pay or is in difficulty.
* Analysing and presenting monthly activity report to the Head of Finance
* Attending appropriate Departmental Meetings.
* Previous use of Salesforce and Sage 50 is desirable.
* We are looking for a proven individual with relevant and proven experience of working in credit control.
* Significant management experience.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to work on own initiative and with little supervision.
* Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office (namely Word and Excel).
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage, motivate, and influence others.
* Good team worker.
* Competitive salary
* Death in service benefit
* Pension scheme
* Cashplan, offering payment for dental, optical, and other services (after probationary period).
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Bonus for zero sick leave
The role is offered on a full-time basis. The hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm (40 hours per week, with 1-hour break for lunch).
Horizon Recruitment is a equal opportunities employer and is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy