Change Education are recruiting tutors now, to deliver an evidenced based programme to support raised attainment for disadvantaged primary pupils.
The roles available will be based across various schools delivering tutoring focusing on supporting literacy and numeracy across pupils in Years 1 to 4. Pupils work with a tutor in cooperative pairs supported by an online tutoring platform to improve reading skills, fluency, comprehension, spelling numeracy and phonics.
This is an excellent opportunity to build on your own tutoring skills and really support pupils who need extra support.
We envisage Tutoring programmes to play a vital role in Primary School education for the next 2 years, therefore opportunities can be viewed as long-term, yet flexible.
Why work with Change Education:
* We are the only education agency based in south Lincolnshire meaning we are best placed to offer advice and guidance and introduce you to local schools.
* We work with many of the secondary schools across south Lincolnshire and work on many exclusive and confidential roles.
* We take the time to get to know you, understand your skills, experience and personality and then find supply work in schools which are a great fit! Doesn't that sound much better then how traditional agencies work!
* Registering with us could not be more straightforward.
* Our team is made up of industry experts with a wealth of experience meaning your career could not be in better hands.
Apply by emailing your CV over now