Career Juice Recruitment is assisting our client with to recruit a new member for a successful small team based in Watnall, Notts. If you have confident telephone skills, reliability, and like dealing with people positively and politely then you could be the ideal person for the role of building and maintaining relationships with 2500 independent insurance brokers.
* So, what would I actually be doing?
You'll work in the Commercial Vehicle Division liaising with insurance brokers finding the best deal for insurance cover - involving some or all of the following:
• Discussing and arranging insurance cover
• Negotiating policy terms and costs through insurer systems
• Enters and transmits information by accessing insurer quote systems
• Provides product/service information by answering questions/offering assistance
• Enhances organisation reputation by offering great customer care.
Although there will always be some tasks that you have to complete every day, there's no monotony in our business.
* The finer details...
As an office based role, you'll be at your desk for standard office hours - typically 9am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday. No Saturday working so you'll enjoy a good quality of work-life balance. You may sometimes have to put in some overtime when deadlines are looming but that's few and far between.
* More good points...
The company is a £150-million pound wholesale insurance broker. You'll be part of a very friendly Commercial Motor team (Truck, CV, Courier and Special Types) at a new purpose built office in Watnall, Nottingham.
* Is it really the job for me?
If you have confident telephone skills, reliability, and like dealing with people positively and politely, then you are the right person. Here's a list of the skills you should possess:
• Experience in Insurance Broking
• Good reading and writing skills
• Strong grammar and spelling
• Competent keyboard and data entry skills
• Good communication
• An ability to work individually and as part of a team
• The ability to concentrate for long periods of time
• Accuracy and attention to detail
Career Juice are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client