Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
Salary: Competitive and depending on experience
Shifts available: 08:00-15:00 (flexible days-could discuss at the interview)
We are recruiting within our Residential Care Home for multiple positions (5 vacanies in total).
We are seeking candidates with the following attitude:
* Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
* Have good time keeping skills, and be reliable.
* Duties will include maintaining cleaning schedules, cleaning and maintaining infection control,
* Carry out instructions of the Home Manager
* To ensure the correct use of PPE.
* Attend staff meetings
* Maintaining good relationships with all staff and residents
Being punctual, working within a team and listening to instructions are also skills required. A sympathetic attitude to the surroundings and residents will be crucial.
* We will be covering the cost of induction and relevant training
At The Firs we aim to provide the highest quality residential and dementia care to all of our residents whilst ensuring the families of our residents feel at home whilst visiting their loved ones