Here at HeyTalent, we put a stop to bad workdays. We know people look forward to coming to work, they are excited and dynamic, and are supported by leadership every step of the way. We are one team with one simple vision: to make people happy and fulfilled in their careers today so that we are inspired to do it again tomorrow. We do this by being a company that truly looks after its staff and associates, And by being a little bit different from the rest. We have a current need for a Learner Destination Co-ordinator.
The Learner Destination Co-ordinator will be responsible for the overall learner journey of our students is important to us at HeyTalent. No matter the path they wish to take after they leave learning, we aim to offer you a great careers guidance and work placement service to help them achieve their goals.
As a Learner Destination Co-ordinator your aim is to report on all aspects of learner journey from 16 - 19 years on leaving school to further education.
Learners will move around from education, to jobs and the Learner Destination Co-ordinator will provide a data management service to our education partner organisations on positive outcomes, destination of a person, their journey for up to three years after leaving school.
Learner Destination Co-ordinator: Main duties :-
Tracking by Telephone
* Calling from centralised system and mobiles
* Automated text messaging and SMS volume hit in one go
* Personal approaches
* Track out of use telephone numbers, email and bounce backs
Tracking through e - approaches
* Tracking email responses
* Use of CRM / Applicant Tracking system to coordinate tracking activities and record and analyse progress, along with providing reports
* Use of CRM - SMS and Email approach
* In-house applicant tracking system and CRM and marketing contact for responses for volume contacting
* Can target learners to respond via social media campaigns
Tracking by Post - Forms, letters, surveys postcards, destination data requests.
Tracking via face to face contact
* Contacting for opportunities for jobs, courses and to register with HeyTalent
* Zoom virtual calls to explore training and employment aspirations.
* Door Knocking for evidence of destination with some hard to reach learners.
* Build string relations hips with learners
Contract length: 6 months
Expected Start Date: 02/11/2020