Mintivo are a fast-growing Business to Business IT solutions provider and are looking for a full time, Marketing Manager to help us share our story.
Based from our head office in Chippenham, Wiltshire, as well as flexibly from home for up to 3 days per week. This is an ideal next step for an experienced Marketing / Communications Executive looking to make their mark in a broad ranging role where setting strategy and plans is as important as flawless execution.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager you will be responsible for all external and internal communications including blogs, social media, intranet, as well as managing our Website and PPC agency.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing team and have your ideas make a difference.
We believe success is built from within and is why we are incredibly proud of our team, our working environment and our fun, friendly and inclusive office culture.
* Unlimited holiday
* Great working atmosphere and environment
* Development & training opportunities
* Lots of employee socials and events
* Bonuses and wage increases
* Lots of cake and bacon (or veggie) sandwiches!
* And of course, you get to work for a fast-growing, modern, market leader like us!
Who we are
Mintivo is a Cloud-first Managed IT Service Provider based in Chippenham with a further office in Wigan. Mintivo has grown +50% year on year and is set to do so again in 2020/21 despite the pandemic. We have assembled a strong Board of Directors, built an incredible team, and have an extremely high reputation, winning multiple awards since our launch in 2018. With customers in a variety of sectors, this role is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-growth organisation that truly values both employees and customers as well as providing a huge amount of future career opportunities.
Marketing Manager Skills
* Experience in Technology based B2B Marketing and in an MSP environment or similar industry would be beneficial - but is certainly not essential!
* Experienced copywriter with the ability to tell a compelling and engaging story - making the complex accessible.
* Experience of briefing designers, PR and website companies with high levels of detail
* Knowledge of digital tools - Google Analytics, SEO, PPC
* Proven experience of running multi-channel campaigns
* Confident and an effective communicator with the ability to work and build relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers across various levels of seniority and departments
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
* Work with the Business Development Manager and Board of Directors to ensure strategic focus, best practice and ROI.
* Collaborate with the team to gain customer and market insight and produce collateral accordingly.
* Execute lead generation & market awareness campaigns
* Adjust marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
* Develop a social media strategy to promote the company across multiple channels and continue to build our reputation.
* Report back to the business on campaign success and ROI taking ownership of the full life cycle
* To track marketing and sales data and create detailed reports and verbal presentations to feedback to senior executives
£28,000 - £32,000 dependent on experience
37.5 hours a week Mon-Fri, due to the nature of the job some work at weekends and outside of normal hours may be required. Travel to customer sites will be required so a full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
This role requires a DBS and BPSS check