Procurement Administrator - Worksop - £18,000 + CIPS Study Support
Chase & Holland are currently recruiting for a global market leading business based in Worksop who looking for a Procurement Administrator to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
This role will suit someone with 6 months/1-year experience working within a purchasing function who would like to develop through the role and CIPS qualification and forge a career in procurement.
Procurement Administrator Responsibilities:
* Placing orders with external suppliers, via the company purchasing system
* Checking invoices for services against operational records to ensure charges are valid and accurate
* Raising invoice queries with suppliers
* Placing orders for all other purchasing from approved suppliers, as requested by operations personnel, via websites and the company purchasing system
* Maintaining/ reporting on catalogues on the system to ensure they are the latest version
* Support suppliers for any order/invoice queries
* Run reports to monitor PO compliance
* Reviewing non catalogue orders on a rotational basis
* Supporting the team in all other duties as directed by the Team Supervisor
Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm (30 min lunch)
Key Requirements and Preferences:
* Worked within a Purchasing environment
* Strong MS Office skills
* SAP/Ariba and Oracle (nice to have)
* Good attention to detail
* Can work to targets in a fast-paced environment
In Return You'll Receive:
* 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
* CIPS study support & development
* Pension scheme
* Free onsite parking
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading business that offers CIPS study support and genuine progressive routes that will further your career.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Procurement Administrator opportunity, click 'apply now'.
Chase & Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces