Job Title: Qualified Secondary Teacher - Cover Teacher required
Job Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Type of Job: Long term supply
Start date: January 2021
Company Name: Education Matters Group
Salary:- £120.00 - £180.00 p/d
About the role:
We are recruiting for a Qualified Secondary Teacher to take on a full time cover teacher role, in a high achieving secondary school based in Luton.
The role is full time till the end of the academic year. if you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to join a school with excellent facilities, please submit your CV.
* The opportunity to work as a full time cover teacher, covering lessons and various subjects across the board.
* excellent facilities & supportive SLT
* Strong behaviour management
If you are passionate about pupils' development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge, then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to. Additionally, you must meet the following criteria:
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Be familiar with the UK curriculum
* Able to provide references covering the last 2 years, ideally from an educational establishment
* Have a DBS or happy to get one in progress
Why work with Education Matters Group?
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a candidate, you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let's work together to find the perfect role for you!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: £120.00- £180.00 p/d