Status: Permanent position offering immediate start!
Shift: Monday to Friday (Apply online only)
Rate: £10.00 per hour
Are you seeking a permanent role outside of the norm? Bored of warehousing or stuck on a production line doing the same thing every day. Ever thought of a career within Agriculture where no two days are ever the same. Working for a great family business with exceptional employees who are totally committed to working hard and getting the job done, whilst enjoying each other's company. Then look no further!
* Instrumental in the day-to-day operations of various drying and processing plants
* Operation of various plant machinery (full training given)
* Maintenance and cleaning of machinery
* Quality Checks
* Management of data and paperwork
* General cleaning duties as required
Ideal Candidate Profile:
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
* Flexible, adaptable, great work ethic
* Stable employment history
What's on offer?
* Permanent position
* Loads of overtime
* Comprehensive ongoing training
* Free car parking
* Canteen facilities
* Genuine opportunities for career progression
* Passionate and driven business owners who really do care about their employees