Nursing Home Manager Plymouth - £40K
Position: Nursing Home Manager
Hours: 37.5 hours p/w
*Current Nursing PIN required*
Are you a Deputy Manager looking to take a step up into a Registered Manager role? Or a Nursing Home Manager that is looking to work in a fully compliant care home? If so, please read on and apply below...
We are currently recruiting a Nursing Home Manager for a small nursing home for the elderly in Plymouth. The home provides excellent, round-the-clock care, with an overall Good' rating with the CQC.
As the Nursing Home Manager, your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training, and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
Main Duties as Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the home, ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld
• To maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To assist with the recruitment for the home
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met
• To maintain & improve CQC standards
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• RGN or RMN
• 2 years' care home management experience
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
In return, my client is offering a salary in the region of £35 - £40K and an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested in applying, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Holly at Amber Mace on (phone number removed) or email an up to date CV to (url removed)