Working in partnership with a secondary school in Harrogate, we are seeking to appoint a dedicated Media and IT teacher to deliver learning at KS4 level. The ideal candidate will be comfortable delivering lessons in a well-established, Ofsted rated 'Outstanding' school, encouraging collaborative learning and pupil development.
Requirements for the role:
- Relevant degree
- UK teaching qualification with Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience of teaching Media/IT or a related subject
- Available on a part-time basis (at least 3 days a week)
Responsibilities expected from the candidate:
- Comfortable delivering creative media/IT according to the curriculum
- Being flexible in your approach to teaching to different abilities
- Creative approach to delivering and creating lesson plans to aid pupil engagement
- Supporting students in achieving their academic goals
- Passion for education with the ability to adapt the delivery according to pupils needs
- Embodying the school's ethos and promoting their values through learning delivery
If this role sounds well suited to your skills and experience, please apply below or contact
Leah at to be considered.
Alternatively, if you are looking for similar jobs in an area more local to you, please visit for a full listing of jobs.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.