Contract Accounting Manager required for a large, privately owned business based in Merseyside. My client has gone through a period of phenomenal growth and results have been strong despite the current climate.
Following a series of new contract wins and increase in volume of work, they are now looking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager to be based at their Merseyside Head Office. This is an excellent role, in a growing business with an excellent reputation.
The successful candidate will be required to manage a small team, have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and possess first class communication skills.
Key Role Criteria:
- Working closely with the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis and Head of Financial Accounting
- Monitoring of project costs and collation of supporting evidence to support defrayed cost claims
- Supporting the Management Accounts team through the provision of accurate and timely short term Income and Supply Chain Cost forecasts.
- Monthly management accounts support
- Design, development and maintenance of the company's revenue recognition processes, in accordance with accounting standards
- Ensuring adherence to the company's revenue recognition policies
- Accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- KPI preparation and interpretation
- Budgeting and forecasting.
Salary up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits and flexible working.
I am expecting a large amount of interest in this role, so please contact me asap or apply using the links below.Who are Resourcery Group?
We are one of the North West's most experienced and well-networked, independent Accounting & Finance, Change and Transformation recruitment consultancies. Resourcery Group
have grown quickly since inception and are now considered as the go-to recruitment partner and trusted adviser by many of the region's leading employers, from owner-managed SMEs and PE-backed business to listed PLCs.
We are sector agnostic, finance specific. A local market expert with national reach. Resourcery Group
specialise in talent identification, attraction, resourcing and retention,
providing our clients with a diverse pool of talent drawn from the Executive, Sub-Executive, Mid-Market and Newly Qualified, Part-Qualified and Transactional markets for Industry & Commerce, Public Sector and Not-for-Profit. Please visit our website
: www.resourcerygroup.com for more information on the business ethos and how we create value as part of the recruitment cycle, complimenting internal talent teams.