Resourcery Group are working with a multinational company with a UK base in Warrington, as they look to recruit a Management Accountant. This is an excellent buisness and the team has a proven track record in developing people and creating pathways for career progression. This division is responsible for a contract in excess of £100m and is looking for a newly qualified or finalist to join the team to support the Finance Manager produce end to end management accounts for the Finance Business Partners. The role:
The ideal candidate:
- Responsible for production of end to end Management accounts and reviewing the results with the Finance Manager and Business Partners.
- Variance analysis and commentary
- Preparing contract performance reports
- Update of monthly forecast files
- Group Reporting inputs of P&L/Debtors/Creditors/Stock/Capex and Cash.
- Overseeing Quarterly VAT returns process
- Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations & Review for Finance Manager sign off and identifying Risks and Opportunities
- Supporting the team with continuous improvement projects including, Microsoft BI report improvements and streamlining processes.
- Prepare for annual external audit and manage provision of information to tight deadlines
- Management Accounting of cost centre overheads
- Oversee inter-company invoicing and reconciling group balances
- Fixed Assets Register Maintenance and Reconciliation Process
- Overseeing the Scaffold Stock Management compliance process
- Accruals, prepayments and re-allocation of costs as required
- Responsible for monthly allocation of costs to contracts.
- Assistance with information provision for annual tax processes
- Support for the Finance team with Statutory Accounts reporting.
Who are Resourcery Group?
- CIMA or ACCA fully qualified or finalist
- Have strong hands on management accounting skills
- Be able to maintain an up to date financial position and to communicate this with colleagues
- Prior sector background is not essential as it is about having the right aptitude and attitude to succeed
We are one of the North West's most experienced and well-networked, independent Accounting & Finance, Change and Transformation recruitment consultancies. Resourcery Group
have grown quickly since inception and are now considered as the go-to recruitment partner and trusted adviser by many of the region's leading employers, from owner-managed SMEs and PE-backed business to listed PLCs.
We are sector agnostic, finance specific. A local market expert with national reach. Resourcery Group
specialise in talent identification, attraction, resourcing and retention,
providing our clients with a diverse pool of talent drawn from the Executive, Sub-Executive, Mid-Market and Newly Qualified, Part-Qualified and Transactional markets for Industry & Commerce, Public Sector and Not-for-Profit. Please visit our website
: www.resourcerygroup.com for more information on the business ethos and how we create value as part of the recruitment cycle, complimenting internal talent teams.