Our client has a new opportunity for an experienced Finance Administrator to join their business to cover a period of 12 months maternity leave.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, exceptional computer / systems skills, an eye for detail and the ability to pick up multiple tasks simultaneously and manage multiple stakeholders and activities at once. This role would suit a candidate who can work in an agile and fast changing environment who enjoys variety. Sage200 systems knowledge is desirable.
The role would suit a candidate who has strong interpersonal skills, someone who builds relationships at all levels with ease. You will have a track record in a similar level role within a finance team. You will possess strong quantitative and analytical skills and have an innovative approach to problem solving. You will be a team player and have the desire to be hands on and proactive in the role.
This will include, but is not limited to:
· Registering of purchase invoices,
· Liaise with sites to obtain and verify account documentation.
· Matching, Batching and coding of purchase invoices
· Finalising and entering purchase invoices
· Supplier Statement reconciliation's
· Payments Runs
· Month End process and getting the Ledger closed
· CIS Return
· Completing Credit Application Forms
· Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
· Contacting clients and internal contacts to reconcile discrepancies
· Dealing with miss allocated / un-allocated invoices
Any other ad hoc duties
· At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
· Strong IT skills and experience of Excel, Sage 200 and Office 365.
· Strong communication skills with both, external and internal stakeholders.
· Professional telephone manner.
· Organised and efficient.
· Great Attention to detail.
· Knowledge/experience of the construction / manufacturing industry (Desirable)
Previous experience working in a group business would also be an advantage.
This is a full time role working office hours Monday to Friday 40 hours a week.
Please apply today for full details on the role