Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Learning Support Assistant to join a dynamic SEN department within a well-established, forward thinking school in Haslingden. The role is a full-time temporary position, starting ASAP lasting until the end of January 2021. This role has the possibility to extend.
The successful Learning Support Assistant will:
* Have experience in a similar position
* Have experience working alongside students with Special Educational Needs
* Possess a passion for pupil development
* Strong behaviour management
* Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years' work history
* Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
* Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
* Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency