Up to £19.00 per hour (Circa £35.5K and NHS Band 6 equivalent) | 36 Hours | Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC |
A large, private nursing home in Leeds is looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse to work as their Night Manager. The nursing home is purpose built and offers elderly and dementia nursing care.
Details of this Night Manager position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay up to £19.00, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a salary in the region of £35,570
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible night shifts
• A friendly working environment, with a strong management team already in place
As Night Manager your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Manager post:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN and Learning Disabilities/RNLDs will all be considered for this role
• Good knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and Health and Safety legislation
• Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation