Joining an already successful and collaborative Costa Express IT Team, you'll be expected to dive straight into the cut and thrust of operating in a fast-paced retail environment where the focus is on delivering and managing an efficient and effective software release lifecycle. You'll confidently build and enhance key working relationships with our internal stakeholders and business functions.A bit about us...
At the heart of Costa Coffee are our values; we believe in Passion, Warmth, Trust and Courage. We are the No 1 coffee brand in the UK and as part of the Coca-Cola Company, we're on a journey to be the worlds most loved coffee brand, we don't settle for mediocre. We've come a long way from the Costa brothers first roastery in 1971, today we are a total coffee company that delivers amazing coffee to our consumers all over the globe. Along with our much-loved stores, this includes our Express machines, Ready to Drink products, and a long list of friends and partnerships. Costa are proud of our collaborative and inclusive workforce, who continually unlock new growth and innovation.
Here at Costa Express we have over 10,000 machines worldwide. Through our world leading innovation, we have revolutionised the coffee-on-the-go market. We aim to be trend setters, who exceed customer expectations. In a fun and friendly environment, our DNA is to challenge ourselves and be passionate about our legacyA bit about the role...
To ensure the integrity, consistency and timeliness of software release lifecycle for Costa Express software applications, across both machine software and Grid-related systems
A bit about you...
- Develop and apply a software release playbook to ensure that we have a repeatable methodology for implementing software releases to our global machine and cloud platforms
- Aligns business needs for stability with the requirements of the machine and grid development teams to deliver regular updates of functionality
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across the software portfolio of the business
- Work closely with the QA lead and testing teams to ensure all relevant quality gates are considered when formulating a software release rollout strategy
- Manage and build working relationships within the Development and wider IT function
- Drive process standardisation, integration with a focus on continuous improvement and best practice
To succeed at Costa, it is important that you embrace our values and enjoy working with diverse and committed colleagues. In addition, we would hope to see some of the below:
What we can offer...
- Solid and demonstrable experience working within a similar role and responsibilities
- Experience of working in a fast-paced product focussed environment, ideally using an Agile methodology
- Experience dealing with Rapid Release Software
- Microsoft cloud, server and workstation technologies, including Azure, and Active Directory
- Previous experience in working with cross functional and local and remote business teams
- Experience of working with third party delivery teams
We're on an exceptional adventure and can offer a truly purpose led career with flexibility to suit your personal needs. In addition, you will benefit from the below:
- BUPA Healthcare
- Costa Pension Scheme
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- 25% staff discount, including endless free coffee onsite at support office
- 25 days Holidays
At Costa Coffee we celebrate Inclusion and Equality; we believe everyone should bring their true self to work. We advocate collaboration and transparency and embrace differences in all that we do. #nowisthemoment to join.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/91532487