Futures have an exciting opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join an established, high-turnover industrial manufacturer operating nationally throughout the UK. Our client is looking for a Field Service Engineer to join the business to provide exceptional service to world wide customers in this varied role.
On offer is stable employment with an industry leading manufacturer alongside an excellent benefits package including pension, healthcare and premium overtime (including paid travel time).
Field Service Engineer - Role & Responsibilities
* Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers
* Repair install and service all group supported machinery (60/40 split on customer facility/workshop activity)
* Respond to customer contact in a timely and structured manner. Good personal presentation and attention to detail
* Travel to customer facilities and undertake repair, installation and associated admin
Field Service Engineer - Skills & Abilities
* HNC/HND in Engineering or equivalent or a full 4/5 year mechanical apprenticeship
* Excellent technical knowledge of machine tool equipment is essential
* Excellent customer service skills and a sense of initiative when prioritising workload
* Ability to travel internationally at short notice. Paid overtime including paid travel time for all business activity
Service Engineer, Mechanical, Machine Tool, Maintenance, Customer Service
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please apply today