This highly successful firm of multi-disciplinary consulting engineers in Cambridge is looking to appoint a Senior Structural Engineer to deliver buildings structures projects working as part of a growing team of engineers and technicians.
The successful senior Structural Engineer will demonstrate a clear and concise knowledge of structural engineering and be capable of immediately integrating into and managing the team.
You will be highly skilled, an excellent communicator and able to develop relationships with clients and fellow professionals.
- A degree in Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution,
- A minimum of 5 years in a consulting environment,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Conscientious and eager to engage in continued professional development, whilst focusing on the technical side of your role.
- Ability to assist with the training & appraisal of technical staff.
For further information please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.