Capital Outsourcing Group's client is a principal contractor supporting and providing engineering resources to Openreach for over 24 years. They have been awarded several new Openreach contracts for which we are currently looking for the very best talent.
We are currently recruiting for a Cabling Manager.
The telecommunications Industry offers the potential of a long term career and this role will offer the entry level experience into this ever evolving industry.
In your role you will be responsible for:
* To effectively manage a communications installation team; providing first-line support to both technicians and customer base; ensuring work is completed in a timely and professional manner - exceeding both client and customer expectations; liaising with various departmental associates to achieve customer satisfaction and installation completion.
* To develop a communications installation team through effective performance management measures; to create and nurture team motivation; to provide support and assistance - identifying development and technical training requirements as required; ensuring team and personal improvement and competence; coaching, mentoring and disciplining.
* To ensure the delivery of cost effective performance in line with quality standards; ensure training requirements, issues and challenges are communicated and resolved in an effective, commercial and constructive manner - in line with legal, client and company policy; to maintain records of company plant and equipment and monitor calibration, damage and loss, in line with company policy.
* Provide a customer focussed, regionally aware unit concentrating on field excellence and industry obligation.
* Responsible for company fleet, plant, equipment and tooling through daily / weekly / monthly inspections, and the documentation of the aforementioned.
* Responsible for the development of a team of installation technicians through observation and coaching best practice, quality field audits, mentoring, appraisals, and product development weekly briefings.
* Responsible for ensuring all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to, along with client Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Kelly Group policies and any other statutory or moral obligation.
* Responsible for ensuring the professional image of client and the Kelly Group is maintained at all times, promoting both client and company in a positive manner, acting at all times in the best interest of the customer.
* Bring resolution of any field issues, whether related to unsatisfactory workmanship, customer uncertainty or other installation / customer visit connected matters, exceeding customer expectation where possible and providing outstanding customer care.
You will have the following qualifications and be able to prove experience and competence:
* Can display exceptional working knowledge of client network and fibre installation procedures, or of a similar discipline.
* Broad knowledge of Client Standard Operating Procedures, and both lawful and the Kelly Group Health & Safety policy.
* Previous management / leadership experience, with proven people management skills.
* Approachable, understanding and able to communicate at all levels in a concise and professional manner.
* A team player, with the ability to take risk and responsibility for individual and team actions.
* Able to understand industry direction, and meet targets associated with cost-efficiency, time scales and customer / client expectation.
* Understanding of self, and ability to motivate both team and individuals in order to ensure productivity, personal and personnel development and customer satisfaction.
* Must possess the ability to drive change, and a positive attitude in any circumstance.
* An enthusiastic, positive and proactive decision maker.
* Must hold a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 6 points on your licence.
What's on offer for successful candidates?
* Competitive PAYE Salary
* 20 days' holiday plus statutory bank holidays
* Company Pension scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Excellent career progression opportunities
If you believe that you are the right fit, have the skills and expertise to add to the existing team and are looking to join a Company where progression is a core value, please contact the Capital Outsourcing Group on (phone number removed) between 8.30am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Alternatively, please click "Apply.
Please note, if you do not hear from us following your application after 5 working days, please assume you are unsuccessful