Are you looking for immediate work?
We are working with a college in the Yorkshire who are looking for an estate manager to work on a temporary basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation with a great reputation in the local community. This college is rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
* The successful candidate will be required to work either part time or full time 8.30am - 4.30pm
* You would be responsible for the management of services and processes, supporting the provision and safe and compliant campus operations across the trust
* You would be expected to be involved in procurement, contract management, ground maintenance, cleaning, security, and space management
* Expectation to be flexible when necessary as some evening would work be required when running any events at the trust What you will need:
* Experience of completing risk assessments
* Experience of managing contractors and building projects
* Maths and English GCSE grade C or above as a minimum
* DBS on the update service or happy to apply for a new one
* An ability to analyse and identify issues and to respond efficiently
* Confidence in dealing with students and staff
* Ability to lead a team, and act as a role model
Get in touch if you are interested (phone number removed)
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law