Paraplanner - Manchester - Salary: Negotiable
SLi Recruitment are working with a Financial Services Firm based in Manchester, who are seeking a Paraplanner to join their professional team on a permanent basis.
Bonus and benefits
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Paraplanner to join our clients Financial Services firm who focus on providing a high-quality financial planning, investment and pension management services.
Based in the centre of Altrincham and 5 minutes from the Metrolink they have refurbished thier own offices and now looking to recruit due to their expanding client base.
Our client requires an experienced or part- trained Paraplanner to support the successful Financial Planners of the business. The firm has the flexibility to mould the perfect opportunity around each person's specific skillset, so the role can be tailored to exactly what you want.
* Prepare suitability letters, write reports and recommendations
* provide technical support to complex client queries.
* Attend meetings with the IFAs
* Fund research, product research.
* Technical analysis
* File checks and compliance
* Business submission
* Use of platforms
* SSAS & Sipp's with property purchase
What's needed to be considered?
In order to be considered for this unique opportunity, candidates need to have -
* Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards this
* Previous experience within a fast-paced IFA Practice
* High level of analytical capability and good communication skills
* Ability to write accurately suitability reports and all forms of general communication