Role: Engineering Team Leader Salary: Competitive Location: Peterborough Shift: Nights 3 on 3 off
I have an excellent opportunity for a hands on team leader to work in a thriving business. Due to internal growth I am looking to speak with Electrically Bias lead engineers to combine a hands of approach with the ability to lead a team.
The role will include but not be limited to the following
* Managing an engineering team to ensure PPM works and reactive work so that every element of the machinery and lines runs smoothly.
* Leading and implementing any additional training required to ensure all staff are up to speed.
* Working toward excellent H&S measurements
* Delivering excellent results against any downtime to minimise any disruptions
* Ensure all stock is logged in and out of the stores area highlighting any stock issues.
The ideal candidate I am looking for will come with:
* A strong people manager * A multi skilled background with emphasis on the electrical side * Experience completing both reactive and planned maintenance activity * Strong communication skills both written and verbal * Industry relevant qualifications * Thorough understanding of common mechanical and electrical systems * Professional attitude with plenty of drive and enthusiasm * Good IT skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website, or call Harry our Engineering Specialist at Henderson Brown Recruitment on (phone number removed).