An Amazing opportunity has arisen for a Nurse Qualified Home Manager to join an established family-run, Nursing & Residential Care provider. They provide a full range of care services for our residents over our 17 care homes across England and Wales.
They strive to provide an excellent standard of care to our residents, treating them with complete dignity and respect.
All their homes are decorated and presented to a high standard and have excellent facilities to serve the needs of residents. All homes and gardens are clean, very well presented and homely. We are looking to attract people into our staff teams who have 'serving hearts' - people who really care about the people who live with us. Our people have won the gratitude and respect not only of our residents, but also of family members and health professionals.
So, isn't it time you joined us as a Home Manager at our 49 bedded, recently refurbished, Grade 2 care home in Taunton?
You will use your considerable expertise to develop and sustain the Home, actively leading and supporting your team to deliver the highest standards of care for our residents. With substantial relevant experience and outstanding people management skills, you will have the ability to build effective relationships with your team, residents, their relatives, and the local community.
Working in line with regulatory compliance, you will take the CQC rated 'GOOD' service to achieve its full potential.
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience, plus a host of benefits.
I am looking for a RGN Qualified Home Manager who has managed a minimum of a 40 bedded home specialising in the care of Dementia and General Nursing and has experience in leading and managing teams within a Person-Centred Care environment.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Clinical Operational background and have experience in commissioning a newly opened care home.
* Must be a Registered Nurse (RGN)
* Level 5 in Leadership Management
* Experienced in caring for older people
* A capable and confident leader with the drive and interest to grow and shape a team
* Experienced in managing a successful home or services in healthcare
* Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
* Passionate about delivering first class care
* A positive leader and motivator
In return we offer:
* Free Parking
* Free Uniform
* Free DBS
* NMC annual fee reimbursed
* 25 days holiday, plus all bank holidays
* 'Duvet Day' on your Birthday Day
* Company pension scheme
* Access to Perk Box
* Paid Training
* Electronic rota management portal
* Electronic Care planning system (PCS)
* Electronic MAR (eMAR).
* Electronic Policy Centre (QCS)
* Ongoing development and Training
Send me your updated CV today , this will be treated as confidential application