Our client is a well-established regional heating contractor.
They are currently recruiting for a domestic gas/heating engineer to join their team on a permanently employed basis.
- Servicing, Fault Finding, and Repairs within domestic properties.
- Working in the Aylesbury and High Wycomb areas.
- 4 years' experience as a qualified gas/heating engineer
- Experience in servicing boilers, gas appliances as well as strong fault finding/diagnostics and repair skills.
- ACS qualifications incl. CCN1, CKR1, HTR1 and CENWAT or CEN1 and WAT1
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Van, Fuel card, PDA, Mobile phone, Uniform, PPE
- Salary: £34,000 - £36,000 plus overtime & call out
- Holiday pay
- Company Pension Scheme
To apply for this role please send an up to date CV or for further information please contact us on the details provided.
Heating, Gas, Engineer, Service, Breakdown