EYFS Teaching Assistants/Nursery Nurses (full time and part time) January Start
We are recruiting for temporary EYFS Teaching Assistants and Nursery Nurses to support children within a forest nursery school in Rossendale.
Are you looking to make a difference to pupils who require nurturing and supporting to develop their learning needs? Do you have a TA level 2 or 3 qualification and experience in EYFS classes?
These opportunities are both full and part time working in a lovely setting which is a forest school in Rossendale. We are interested in speaking to both Level 2 and Level 3 qualified staff for this work.
To be a successful Teaching Assistant/Nursery Nurse you will need to be:
* Confident in the EYFS National Curriculum
* Be able to differentiate learning material where possible
* Have effective behaviour management
* Ideally have own transport
* Have a friendly / calm and approachable manner
In return, we can offer our SEND Teaching Assistants:
* Flexibility to choose when and where you work
* Competitive hourly rates of pay minimum of £9.50 per hour
* Personable, friendly Consultants who meet your needs and listen to what you want
* Introductions to new schools, offering you a range of different experiences
To apply you must have:
* Eligibility to live and work in the UK
* Or a relevant Teaching Assistant/Nursery Nurse qualification
* Relevant experience of working with EYFS
* DBS on the update service or be willing to have one processed