Do you enjoy engaging with pupils? Is taking a small group of students within a classroom and giving them direct support something that you relish? Do you want the freedom to decide when you work, and experience a range of different school settings.This role would tick all of those boxes, as I am looking for a Teaching Assistant who would be able to provide support to a range of primary schools in Nottingham on an ad-hoc basis.
Becoming a supply teaching assistant is an ideal role for experienced candidates and those just starting their journey alike, allowing you to test yourself in different arenas and environments. If you're flexible, adaptable, can handle a challenge, and have a genuine passion to see children learn and develop, this role could be the perfect opportunity for you.The recent pandemic has shown society just how important teachers and assistants are, and being able to provide passionate TA's to struggling schools to help those affected by the lockdown is our goal at Randstad.
- 3 hour robust COVID-19 Awareness training
- A bubble system on supply
- you won't be sent across the county, being kept at one or maybe two schools
- Opportunity to work in a range of schools across the county
- Working within a supportive team of staff
- Career advancement opportunities
- 'Refer a Friend' scheme giving you the opportunity to earn £300
- Personal consultant
- Choose your own hours
- Competitive pay rates subject to experience
- Fantastic method to gain experience right across the county
- General support e.g. printing, photocopying, behaviour management, the setting up and running of some activities
- 1:1 sessions with SEN children
- Taking small groups of pupils who are slightly ahead or behind the general class, and providing support to them.
- To understand the classroom roles and responsibilities, as well as your own place within this.
- Support the teacher in all aspects, and using initiative to anticipate needs of the class and teacher.
- Previous experience in teaching assistant roles.
- Cache level 3 is a benefit but not essential to this position.
- A fully up to date DBS which is on the update service.
- Resilience and a great work ethic.
- As a supply worker, being able to drive and having access to your own vehicle is a benefit, but not essential as long as you are able to travel to different places.
- This opportunity would afford the successful candidate a wealth of experience working in a range of settings & roles. The opportunity to broaden your experience through work with children in 1:1 support sessions could prove vital moving forwards! Apply today if you feel this role would be perfect for you. Please contact (url removed) or apply through our website today! Alternatively, call (phone number removed), and speak with Henry to arrange a registration interview