Our client, a Financial Services Institution based in London, are looking for a Client Services/Account Manager to join their team.
The purpose of the role will be to act as the first line of support for custodian and institutional client enquiries. To establish, build and maintain strong levels of support with custodian clients and institutional clients in order to facilitate a positive and productive long-term relationship.
Responsibilities will include:
* To independently resolve most client issues within specified service level agreements with growing awareness of multiple products and services
* To research and respond in a timely manner, via email and telephone, to a variety of clients with regard to their needs and interests
* To co-ordinate client meetings / user groups on and off site to build stronger business relationships and to ensure the client understands the processes
* To monitor project completion from initiation through to delivery
* To co-ordinate new client conversions and existing client testing where applicable
* To track client issues and to monitor progress through to successful completion
* Degree or above
* Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in client service and / or sales related role
* Proven proficiency in managing client queries, driving high client satisfaction results and overall client advocacy
* Solution oriented with analytical problem solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Attention to detail and the ability to maintain performance under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Experience of working in a financial service environment in Asset Servicing, Custody Servicing or Proxy Voting would be an advantage