Quality Team Leader
£18,525 - £20,475 plus monthly bonus and a company car (OTE of up to £39k)
Monday to Friday - 37.5 hrs per week
We are working with a well-established client who are recruiting for a site role at a prestigious Automotive company in the Coventry area. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a 1st tier Automotive business, managing a team of Quality Inspectors, you will need to be highly organised, proactive, and flexible to work to business needs.
The Quality Team Leader will be responsible for:
* Managing a large team of Quality Inspectors
* Responsible for the man-management
* Allocating workload
* Inputting working hours and authorising holidays
* Training Inspectors on job specifications, tools, and measuring instruments
* Managing purchase orders/ job numbers from the client
* Develop control specifications for each order and work instructions
* Reporting on deviation of work instructions and non-compliance
* Implementing corrective actions of non-compliance cases
* Supervision of daily reports
Skills and Experience
* Must have previous experience leading a Quality team in the Automotive Industry
* Good working knowledge of Automotive quality measures
* Must be computer literate and an effective communicator at all levels
* Previous experience meeting deadlines and working under pressure
* The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a Quality Team Leader / Quality Supervisor / Quality Co-Ordinator / Quality Site Supervisor
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won't be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you're seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you'll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.