About The Role
HC-One are on a mission to be the first choice care home for Residents and colleagues in each of the communities we serve.
Reporting to the Regional Quality Director, you will support Home Managers, Area Quality Directors and Area Directors by leading the delivery of the best health and care experience for Residents in the group.
• You will deliver the HC-One vision and mission of being the kindest care home provider and the number one care home in every locality.
• Working with the RQD to lead a team of Area Quality Directors and Turnaround Managers to deliver the best and kindest care
• Championing the delivery and mandatory nature of Cornerstone in every home
• Leading the development, delivery and follow-up of all improvement plans with the RQD to achieve compliant regulatory outcomes, and support homes to prepare for regulatory visits
• Leading key projects in the Group where required, including new quality related initiative implementation and critical turnaround projects
• Analysing quality related data to ensure that appropriate and timely action is taken to drive quality of care
• Identifying and solving problems before they have any impact on Residents' care or regulatory outcomes
• Providing hands on support to Home Managers, AQD / AD to achieve the best health and care experience for Residents.
• Working in partnership with Home Managers, AQDs to support and develop Deputy Home Managers to deliver the highest quality of care and quality of life for Residents.
• Working systematically with Home Managers, AQDs to develop and deliver each Home's action plan for all internal and external inspections.
• Advocating and assisting with implementation of Cornerstone, developing positive relationships with commissioners and external professionals and the delivery of clinical quality training across the group.
This is an exciting time for HC-One as we embark on the next phase of our journey to being recognised as the Kind Care Company by providing the best and kindest care possible.
• You will be a Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN
• Kindness will be your guiding ethos in your quest to constantly improve ensuring our Homes are the best in class.
• You will have experience of managing a complex home or group of homes, leading diverse teams to deliver good quality and commercial results.
• With a solid understanding of care regulation, the ideal person will be able to identify indicators of poor performance and poor quality and act effectively using management information to drive decision making