Are you a Care Team Leader looking for your next opportunity? Are you an experienced Care Assistant looking to take a step up in your career?
Hands on Healthcare are currently working with England's Largest Care Provider, who are recruiting for a professional Care Team Leader (Nights) to join one of their established care homes based in Leeds. As Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of Care Assistants during each night shift, ensuring that service users receive the highest standard of care possible.
This Care Team Leader position will involve working 3 - 4 night shifts per week. To be considered for the role, you must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
* Previous experience as a Senior Care Assistant/ Team Leader
* NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
* Knowledge of a care setting and the needs of older people.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Medication trained
Main duties will involve:
* To lead and be responsible for the shift, assessing priorities, delegating available resource effectively and ensuring documentation is completed.
* Responsible for administering, recording and ordering medication, and ensuring any medication errors are responded to promptly and effectively
* Effectively induct, supervise and train Care Assistants to carry out their roles, managing any performance concerns as and when they arise.
* Liaise with other external health and social care providers and any stakeholders to ensure customer welfare needs are met.
* Support the Deputy Manager when required
If you are interested in this position, and feel confident that you are able to meet the above criteria please apply today