Full-time SEMH and Autism TA required for Primary/ Secondary School - Hinckley
£60-80 a day (dependant on role and experience)
I am currently recruiting for an Experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work at a Secondary and FE School in Hinckley
This is a Full-Time/ Temporary- Permanent role to start Immediately.
The school itself has been graded as 'Good' in their last inspection.
The role includes working on a 1:1 basis with children who have challenging behaviour, SEMH, Autism and has been through the care system.
You will be required to provide individualised behaviour interventions within your role as well as ensuring the child's safety at all times.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with challenging behaviour and SEMH in either an Education or Alternative Children's Provision. Support workers, youth workers, ex prison/ security staff and children's residential care workers are also encouraged to apply.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Will have previous experience managing challenging behaviour in groups and or on a 1:1 basis.
* Should have experience working with children, young people or young adults with mental health requirements, challenging behaviour and Autism.
* Available immediately
* Ideally Team Teach Trained (Not a necessity)
* Will have a Clear Enhanced DBS (Child Workforce/ Child and Adult Workforce) registered to the Update Service. - If you don't already have a DBS, we can help you apply for one.
* Up to date Safeguarding Certificate (We offer CPD training should you require it)
* Will be committed to a long term role.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact Gugs on (phone number removed) or email