My client is looking for an outstanding Child Panel Accredited Solicitor in Camden, London.
The successful candidate will be experienced in all aspects of publicly funded children matters, have a minimum of 1+ years PQE and will be Children Panel accredited.
As well as representing parents and family members, the team is regularly instructed to represent the interests of children in care proceedings and private family proceedings. The candidate should have strong communication skills and be able to work collaboratively as part of a busy team. They must be able to manage their own caseload with minimum supervision.
Although this position will be to set up their new department, you will be joining an outstanding team within an award winning firm, who provide support to all team members. The firm offer flexible working, a competitive salary along with clear progression opportunities.
Duties to include;
* Champion client care
* Oversee due diligence to legal aid applications
* Making preparations for court such as court bundles and instructing counsel
* Adhering to monthly file reviews and ensuring files are compliant, making adjustments when necessary
* Undertaking advocacy
* Case management with a view to reaching monthly target under supervision of team supervisor
* You are driven to make a positive change in people's lives and hold client care as a core value
* You will have experience of preparing non molestation orders and/or processing legal aid applications using the CCMS portal
* You can work comfortably in a fast paced environment, dealing with matters of a very sensitive and sometimes distressing nature
* You carry out work accurately and meet deadlines with ease
* You have strong written and verbal communication skills, and feel comfortable applying these to team levels of any level across the firm
* Maintain integrity and professionalism
* Confident with case management systems and electronic files
* Experience in advocacy
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful