Have you worked in Information Governance previously? Do you want to work for an organisation that makes a massive difference to the lives of every day people? Are you available to start a new job role ASAP?
If so, this could be the role for you.
We are currently recruiting for an Information Governance Manager to work for one of our NHS clients in Leeds. The role is working full time, initially until 31/03/21, with the right candidate starting ASAP.
The main duties will reverberate around providing support to the Head of Information Governance, and carrying out specific project work. This will involve:
* Ensuring compliance within the organisation RE information governance procedures.
* Managing subject access requests.
* Preparing agenda, reports and documentation for IG group meetings
* Supporting the development of a privacy by design approach.
* Managing Information Governance Incidents.
* Take the lead on a number of projects that are ongoing at the moment.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously. However, if you have worked in Information Governance and are available ASAP, then do not hesitate to apply by using the online facility available.
Please note that Taskmaster is operating as a Recruitment Business for this role