A home-based role has become available for a qualified Nurse with an active Pin and who is looking to work for a well established, private organisation. You will be speaking with clients over the telephone as well as leading a team of Telephone Nurses. You will be using your nursing skills to establish medical information, including updating computerised records, auditing the team's calls, provide management information about performance, and facilitate training and development of your team. This is not an assessment or triage role. It is a busy position which requires a sound knowledge of general nursing and leadership experience. This is a full-time position, working 37.5 hours per week.
The role requires you to:
* Make pre-arranged calls to clients to collect medical information
* Create efficiencies and increase customer experience
* Supervise the team and be first point of contact to resolve complaints
* Coach and support the team
* Ensure that all information is recorded clearly and accurately
* Maintain client confidentiality at all times
* Conduct all communications in a professional manner
* Ensure that work within the team is completed in agreed timescales
* Assist with recruitment and training of new starters
You must be NMC registered and be able to demonstrate up to date medical knowledge on terminology, diagnoses and medications, ideally with telephone based experience. You will also have recently managed a team and be a competent user of Microsoft Office.
Contact us to discuss this opportunity or apply today