LOCATION: Newton Aycliffe
SALARY: Negotiable for the right candidate + excellent benefits and an annual bonus of 6%.
SHIFT/WORKING HOURS: 37-hour week (Mon-Fri)
To work within the finance department of one of our most prestigious and forward-thinking clients, INEOS Hygienics.
Their Newton Aycliffe facility is manufacturing over 1 million bottles of hospital grade hand sanitisers and over the next few months are keen to offer a number of exciting local opportunities!
The principal responsibility of this role is to provide monthly management accounts services for INEOS Hygienics across 4 legal entities.
• Support preparation of accurate financial results and analysis for INEOS Hygienics on a monthly basis. Ensure financial results are prepared in accordance with the INEOS Group accounting manual.
• Prepare HFM reporting, ensure financial results are entered into HFM and QlikView in accordance with the INEOS reporting timetable.
• Prepare timely, reliable, and accurate monthly performance reports for fixed costs and Capex. Monitor variable, energy and utility costs and raise any issues.
• Support the annual budgeting process for Hygienics and assist in the consolidation of the Group results.
• Prepare twice-monthly receivables securitisation reporting, submitting to the Enterprises central team and resolving issues in a timely manner.
• Support the preparation of annual statutory financial statements and tax & VAT returns in UK, France & Germany.
• Support preparation of monthly forecasts, including full P&L, BS and cash flow analysis.
• Site / Entrepreneur: Fixed cost analysis and control
• Site / Entrepreneur: Variable cost analysis and control
• Master-data maintenance
• PL & SL ledger Support
• Working Capital Analysis and control
• Supply chain support
• Product Costing
• Fixed Assets / Capex
• Intercompany transaction control / reconciliation.
• Production of local individual management accounts (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow) - all sites as appropriate
• Group Reporting - HFM - all sites as appropriate
• Production of Forecasts (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow) - all sites as appropriate
• Weekly 13-week cashflows - all sites as appropriate
• VAT, EC Sales, Intrastat, taxes - all sites as appropriate
• Profitability Analysis
Level of Education & Experience in general.
• Qualifications in Accountancy would be advantageous.
• 3 years+ management and financial accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience in French or German GAAP would be advantageous but not necessary.
• High level of technical accounting knowledge required.
• ERP skills: SAP, HFM.
• Cash flow forecasting experience
• Well-developed Excel skills.
• Well-developed numeracy and analysis skills.
• Flexible and adaptable to meet changing business needs.
• Proactive, with good time management and organisational skills to meet strict deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal skills to resolve issues and influence people and contribute to or lead teams.
• Ability to think analytically and strategically to contribute towards improving the business.
For more information on the opportunity please feel free to contact Dan Pilkington at Imperial Professionals