Lincoln, Full time, Permanent
Our well-established Client is seeking an experienced Audit Senior to join their busy Lincoln office on a full time and permanent basis.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Audit Senior your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Managing audit assignments for a variety of business sectors
* Managing own portfolio of Clients
* Preparation of statutory accounts, year-end, business and corporation tax and returns
The successful Candidate will possess the following:
* Qualified ACA/ACCA or a finalist
* Minimum of 3 years' experience within an accountancy practice in a multi-disciplined role
* Proficient user of Microsoft Office and Xero/QuickBooks
* Drivers licence
* Motivated and excellent organisational skills
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS VACANCY AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency