Our client is a leading Facilities Management support provider to the British Army across several large and diverse sites in Wiltshire and Hampshire.
Identify and plan 15 and 60 month fully priced rolling programmes of lifecycle work which is fully supported by asset data. Consideration and planning of LC work in conjunction with other customer funded projects that minimise disruption to the client and provides value for money to our client. Engagement and agreement of the works with all stakeholders in a timely manner.
* Deliver the 15 month AMP by end of April, fully justified, properly estimated. with the top 15 projects identified, board papers produced and dates set for the works to be started/completed through planned discussions with the Asset Delivery Manager and GMT.
* Deliver the 60mth AMP by end June fully justified and co-ordinated to an appropriate quality.
* Liaise with Snr PM to hand over ownership of the scope production to them and ensure all relevant documentation is supplied. i.e. ecology risk, design requirements, any other specialist requirements for the works and an outline scope of all works required.
* Review all condition surveys carried out by the Asset Data team and liaise with Asset Data Manager to ensure that the quality of the surveys carried out are acceptable and work towards an improvement if required. Review all risk escalation from maintenance teams and coordinate future LC works for problematic buildings.
* Attend all LC meetings with ADL, GMT and any other stakeholders.
* Oversee the production of ROM Estimates and submit to Commercial within the contracted time.
* Package surveys arisings into projects (by asset and by similar work, e.g. Roads, BMS) with any associated Change, Comp, UANs, intrusive maintenance, other improvement opportunities, to reduce repeat disruption to customer and improve efficiency of project delivery.
* Manage Building Regulations / Control and Planning Applications where required.
* Line manage the estimators, their workload, quality of work produced and carry out the teams PDR's. Ensure that estimators have WARF's in place for all assets.
* Drive towards larger co-ordinated projects, with larger projects being identified 2 years in advance to ensure time is allowed for planning and design issues where necessary.
Qualifications & Experience:
* NQF Level 4/5 in a relevant FM, Construction or Engineering discipline
* Recognised Technical Institute membership.
* Extensive planning and pricing programmes of work experience for maintenance and lifecycle