We are currently recruiting for a passionate Nursery Assistant to join our wonderful Oxford Triangle Day Nursery and Preschool. Our nursery is situated in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
As a Nursery Assistant working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
Your role as Nursery Assistant will include:
We look forward to receiving your application!
* Consistently deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs
* Make accurate and effective assessments, which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child by supporting the delivery of the key person approach
* Ensuring an enabling environment is providing consistent stimulating and inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor area as a continuous provision
* Ensure that British Values are incorporated and demonstrated through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play
* Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children in line with our child protection and keeping everyone safe policies and procedures
* Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered whilst also meeting the external legislation and guidelines from our governing bodies
* Promote and follow guidelines implemented for managing behaviour including supporting children to manage their own feelings and behaviours
* Continually work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach is maintained at all times
* Work experience within the Early Years sector.
* Sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
* Full and relevant Level 1 or equivalent in childcare
* Paediatric First Aid