We are seeking an experienced Account Manager who has experience of receiving inbound inquiries and convert into sales purchases.
The main purpose is to be able to provide all inbound customers a top-quality service, from initial enquiry through to the purchase and delivery of these "feel good" products. And to maintain high standards of service that is currently being experienced by customers.
As the Account Manager, your duties will be:
You will be responsible for handling incoming calls and responding to requests via email for the total customer base. You will answer queries, respond to issues and provide training on the use of the bespoke software.
Summary of the Role:
* Liaising with our customers via email and by telephone to qualify their requirements and recommend the best solutions from our range
* Creating quotes and product visuals and following up all enquiries
* Booking accurate Sales Orders for our Production Team
* Creating Invoices to send to the customer and ensuring payment is received
* Dealing with any post sale queries
* Occasional help with other duties as and when required.
Required Skills and Experience from the Account Manager:
* To have worked in a desk based B2B sales role for at least 2 years
* Be able to use a wide range of software and be competent in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Be a confident communicator both written and verbally
* Have an excellent standard of written and spoken English
* Be confident talking to business customers on the telephone
* Have excellent customer service skills and ethics
* Have strong initiative
* Be able to work under pressure during busy periods
In return, the Account Manager the opportunity to join a family based growing business ands the potential for career progression.
If you have a desire to work in an ambitious company, are ambitious yourself and want to develop your career. You can sell and look after customers, then this role is made for you.
This is a company that cares about their people, who offer development and your involved in selling a "feel good" product that is often used for reward or recognition of success.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00-£18,000.00 per year