Are you an experienced automotive Marketing Manager with flair, creativity, and strong attention to detail? Are you looking to work for an established, dynamic motor retailer, and support a fast-paced business by executing brand specific marketing activity?
Do you want to drive your career forward by representing one of 'the world's most powerful brands'?
If you excel at working within a successful team, building strong relationships with key stakeholders, and are passionate about luxury car brands, then we are looking for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join us on a fixed-term contract of up to 12-months to support our Ferrari dealerships in Colchester and Sevenoaks. The successful candidate will support digital, social, and experiential marketing activity to help the business build on their track record of success.
We're looking for someone who:
* Has experience in executing brand marketing strategies and is passionate about Ferrari as a brand
* Ideally has a background in luxury automotive marketing
* Has experience in digital, social and experiential marketing
* Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Is a team player with excellent stakeholder management skills
Interested in joining us?
As part of our mission to the best motor retailer as judged by you, we believe in offering a collaborative and innovative environment, removed of bias or stereotypes. We want everyone to feel comfortable to be themselves while at work, knowing they will be fully supported in their personal development to be the best they can. In creating an inclusive culture, we respect and celebrate the uniqueness of our colleagues through our #WeAreJMG diversification and inclusion strategy.
Here are just some of the extensive benefits you'll receive with us:
* 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays)
* Company car
* Bonus scheme
* Employee care helpline and access to digital GP (for repeat prescription orders and online doctor's appointments).
* Online discount portal including money off retail brands and cashback on purchases.
* 3% contribution pension scheme and 2x annual salary life assurance