We have an amazing opportunity for a Programme Lead for, Children, young people, and family's practitioner- community pathway. To work for one of the country's leading training providers, helping to inspire learners to reach their full potential.
You may be a manager in a children's residential care setting, children, young people, and families manager in the community, a Social Worker, or a manager within local authorities. You must have extensive experience working within the community field, be comfortable managing a team or service, and confident working with external professionals at all levels when effectively delivering on a wide range of outcomes.
You will be an enthusiastic and approachable team player who wants to motivate others.
Will have excellent communication skills.
Be organised and have good time management skills.
Have the confidence to work independently.
Have a good understanding/working knowledge of funding compliance including:
The apprenticeship levy.
Ofsted Education Inspection Framework (EIF)
Awarding Organisation requirements.
Frameworks and Standards.
* Assessor Award TAQA, A1, D32/33 or equivalent
* Teaching Qualification PTLLS or equivalent
* Level 5 Qualification or above in Residential Childcare/Social Work/Health visitor/Children's Centre Management or equivalent.
* Occupational experience within the Residential Childcare Industry
* Experience assessing vocational qualifications within the workplace.
* Knowledge & experience of working withing Higher Education is a must, along with an assessor qualification and/or a teaching qualification.
You will receive:
* Great basic
* Annual full team party.
* 40-hour week.
* 25 days annual leave as well as your Birthday for an additional day of leave after 1 year of completed service. (Bank Holidays in addition)
* You will also be provided with the equipment needed to support your job role.
* Career progression opportunities and regular CPD.
* Mileage of 0.40p per mile
* pension scheme
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply.
Due to the high volume of applications Recruited UK receive, we will make every effort to respond with feedback although this is not always possible.
If you have not been contacted within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, but we may keep your details on file and contact you with future opportunities