The role can be based in Schipol, Madrid, Vianna or the UK. Regular travel across Europe is required.
About the role
As our Logistics Implementation Manager, you will be working with our country leads, to find and deliver best practice across all divisions with regards to operations, space management and KPI control. We expect you to deliver on high level global projects, in line with the Group's Logistics Strategy using project methodology, whilst operating ethically, communicating well and driving value.
You will identify best practice internally and research external practices that we should look to bring to senior stakeholders within the business and then implement. We want you to drive delivery and work alongside our transformation team on the collation of KPIs and keep control of the management of services and cost.
You will work closely with our data centres and supply chain experts to substantiate opportunities before presenting them to the business. We want you to work with our divisional supply chain to align our activities and strategy, country by country, to deliver a year on year plan of excellence. You will also be instrumental in the creation of our Logistics Leadership Teams for each of our regions.
* 10 years' experience in the transport and logistics industry, leading European or Global operations
* A proven delivery portfolio for initiatives driving operational and cost improvements
* Project management and delivery skills
* Strong communication, organisational, problem solving and decision-making skills
* Ability to adapt to a changing environment and the needs of key senior stakeholders
* Bachelor's / postgraduate degree
* Competitive salary
* Performance related bonus
* Pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Income protection
* 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays