Actemium Automation are a control and automation systems integrator. We operate on an international scale with a t/o £60M in the UK and employ over 200 people. We are part of Vinci Energies a £12.5 billion organisation, is looking to recruit Controls Systems Engineer to join their expanding team. The role will see you tasked with Project delivery mostly within Food & Beverage industries. The ideal candidate will have experience of working for on Project delivery for a Systems Integrator.
Commutable from: Nottingham, Derby, Loughborough, Mansfield
Salary: £ 30,000 p.a. - £ 40,000 p.a. + Bonus + Pension + 25 days holiday
Suitable for: Controls Engineer, Systems Engineer, Senior Controls Engineer, Software Engineer, Senior Systems Engineer
• Actively participates in the whole life cycle of delivering projects, from start to finish.
• Foster great relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
• Produce design and test documentation.
• Develop PLC, HMI and SCADA software.
• Perform testing with customers.
• Carry out on-site commissioning.
• Compile training manuals and run customer training sessions.
• Intermediate-level experience with Siemens and other major brands of PLC and SCADA/HMI platforms, with an appetite to learn new technologies.
• Couple years' experience writing software and working with customers delivery projects.
• Good understanding of setting up, commissioning, and fault finding of industrial networks (Profibus, ProfiNet, Ethernet) preferred, but not essential.
• Experience working in an engineering environment.
• Thinks outside the box and pushes the boundaries.
• Highly motivated, organised and flexible.
• Positive, personable and happy team player.
• Ability to work unsupervised.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
To apply to this role, please send an updated CV to James Sloane via email, for more information about the role please call James - (phone number removed)