Salary: £30000 - £32000/annum company van plus overtime (after 40 hours at 1.5)
Salary may be changed dependant on person/skill level
Hours : Monday to Friday 0800 to 1700hrs
An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of our clients
* One of the largest and most established organizations in the UK specializing in the service, repair and maintenance of cutting machines.
* Due to expansion, this is a superb opportunity for an experienced time served Engineer to enhance an already successful, experienced dedicated team.
* Professionals at a more junior level for career progression are also encouraged to apply.
Duties and responsibilities:
Carry out fault finding and repair to the companies cutting systems away from Rushden site normally within the UK but may be required to travel abroad. Area Covered is UK and Ireland
Conversant with PLC systems 5axis CNC control and associated drives.
Main skill, electrical but conversant with hydraulic and mechanical equipment.
Work on new machinery and rebuild of older in the field
Following manufacture or rebuild would be required to install in customers premises.
Some machines are large and require cranes etc.
Knowledge of safety control would be an advantage.
Skills and qualifications: -
* Minimum 2 years' experience in industry
* Motivated to work on industrial equipment
* Good communication skills and face to face skills
If you are interested, please send in your details and we can arrange an informal conversation to discuss in more detail. Look forward to hearing from you