Salesforce Developers / Technical Consultants are required in number by major leading Consulting Professional Services firm and one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing and local professional services to assist clients to achieve business value through the use of Salesforce.
The Salesforce Developer / Technical Consultant will be working across a fast growing Salesforce Practice. The role will bring clients with a wide spectrum of industry sectors, working with them to transform their business using the Salesforce platform supported by the one of the largest eco system of Salesforce apps.
The Salesforce Developer / Technical Consultant will experience variety, one day you could be working with the client to understand their business requirements, the next day you may start building a proof of concept with a development team moving onto developing the final solution that may be used by thousands of end users.
As part of the role you will be doing the following-:
* Working very closely with Salesforce functional consultants to understand the client requirements and developing the solution in Salesforce
* You'll be confident building solutions as part of an agile team using declarative tools, backed by Salesforce Lightning and Apex. You will also be supported through a Salesforce certification plan, investing in your development so you're always at the top of your game
* You'll be using Salesforce apps from the extensive eco system to quickly plug in new functionality for our clients such as digital signature capture or artificial intelligence
* Salesforce Technical consultants will also spend time face to face with our clients and therefore develop professional communication. presentation and design thinking capabilities
In the role you will also then design and develop the right solution to exceed the client expectations using your technical Salesforce configuration and coding.
To be successful in this role the Salesforce Developer / Technical Consultant should be able to demonstrate majority of the following experience-:
* Salesforce technical experience covering on or more of the main clouds, Sales, Service or Marketing cloud
* Experience of with working on large complex end user or client projects involving several hundred Salesforce end users
* Certified to Salesforce Administrator (ADM201), Platform Developer (PD1) and at least one Consultant certification as a minimum and evidence of progressing for further certification or Trailhead Superbadges
* Experience of agile project delivery
* Proven experience taking highly conceptual business needs and/or user stories and translate these into a solution that can be effectively implemented
* Experience of project work with either Vlocity, FSL, Field Service, Field Service Lightening
* Proven ability to effectively communicate complex ideas, issues, concepts and solutions to clients and executive project stakeholders
* Experience working with 3rd party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors is a plus e.g. Apptus, Mulesoft, Cloudsense, etc.
The Salesforce Developer / Technical Consultant should be UK mobile during several days of the week in case site visits are required. The candidates can however live anywhere in the UK and expenses will be paid. The Salesforce Technical Consultant must also have full rights to work in the UK without requiring work permit sponsorship
There is a range of remuneration on offer as this is subject to grading at interview. As such the specific Salary offered to the Salesforce Technical Consultant will be dependent on experience and grading assessment during the process