DCV Technologies are currently working with an extremely well established and respected Chartered Accountants based in Bishops Stortford who are looking for an ACCA/ACA Qualified Senior Accountant / Practice Manager to join their friendly team. My client is based in the Top 25 and offer long term partnership opportunities.
In joining this firm, you will; become a key member of staff within a leading Accountancy practice who are forward thinking, modern and keen to develop and progress their staff.
What will this role involve?
* Assisting in the management of workflow through the office
* Meeting prospective clients
* Completion and review of VAT returns
* Meeting with existing clients for any reason
* Assisting more junior staff
* Dealing with client complaints
* Reviewing the work of other staff and issuing to the clients
* Getting involved in the management of the practice
* Deputising for the Practice Director in his absence
* Developing IT systems and processes in the practice
* Occasional accounts preparation for Limited Companies, Sole traders and Partnership
* Occasional preparation of tax returns
* Responding to client queries
* Holiday cover for other staff if required
You will be expected to produce draft accounts, identify problems areas, complete personal and corporation Tax returns and provide advice to your own diverse portfolio of clients.
Skills Needed for this role?
You will ideally be ACCA/ACA qualified with experience of working within a practice, and will be able to work with the minimum of supervision, able to produce accounts, managing your own client base with the ability to prioritise your workload.
If successful in this role, you would be joining a company who truly value their staff and offer excellent training and progression opportunities.
This is a really exciting role within a leading Accountancy Practice, that will provide exceptional levels of reward and long-term career progression as well as potential partnership.
If this role is of interest then please apply today for an immediate call back