Are you a Dealership Accountant with experience of the motor retail sector, looking for a new opportunity? Do you want to work for a forward thinking, innovative motor retail group? If so, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Dealership Accountant to cover 2 busy motor dealerships in Leicestershire
As the Dealership Accountant you will be responsible for:
* The production and analysis of management accounts
* Working with the site management team to help improve the performance of the dealership
* Ensure the company's assets are physically validated on a regular basis and ensuring satisfactory controls are maintained by regular monitoring and management of the processes
* You will also be responsible for ensuring all accounting and reporting deadlines are adhered to and will produce timely and accurate financial information in accordance with stated policies and procedures.
To be the successful Motor Retail Accountant a minimum of 3 years motor retail sector accounting is essential, along with a strong working knowledge of Kerridge /CDK / Pinnacle Management Systems. You will be flexible, and results orientated as well as possessing a detailed approach to workflow.
To be considered for the Dealership Accountant role, Motor Retail experience is essential.
Our client believes that by identifying your potential as Dealership Accountant and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
* Salary up to £45,000
* Excellent Car Scheme
* 22 days holiday (rising to 25 after 5 years) + Bank Holidays
* Company pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Discount gym membership
* Vehicle purchase discount
* Retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
* Cycle to work scheme
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in this role and can display the right experience, then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position and have experience in this sector; please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career