Trilogic Recruitment are acting as an agency regarding this role.
One of our favourite Clients is looking for their next team member to join their thriving systems team.
The successful candidate will deliver SCV and ETL solutions on the behalf of their clients whilst providing analytical support and developing SQL to manipulate data for analysis.
Duties will include;
* Running standard projects acting as a point of the technical contact for client liaison throughout the project lifecycle.
* Working directly with clients and with internal account and analysis teams.
* Developing ETL primarily in SIS.
* Assisting with the design, development, coding and technical testing of new and existing BI data-processing systems including design of new and modified data flows.
* Establishing data feeds and write SQL scripts to enhance raw datasets.
* Working closely with colleagues, developers, and end-users to ensure the solution meets business requirements and is delivered in a timely manner.
* Assisting in managing data feeds.
* Troubleshooting ETL problems and performance issues.
* Assisting in writing supporting technical documentation and providing technical support as required.
* Following agreed internal technical and job management procedures.
* Assisting in supporting new business efforts to secure systems work e.g. contributing to proposals, obtaining quotes.
* Communicating to and with others effectively.
* Able to Apply appropriate social skills in formal and informal interactions.
* Able to build effective relationships.
* Planning and organisational skills.
* Able to analyse situations and identifying issues and finding solutions.
* Able to communicate technical information and concepts.
* Attention to detail.
* Adaptable and flexible
* Commitment and determination.
* Able to show Initiative